Cippino Pasta Sauce from Paladini (for seafood dishes)
Crabs, clams, prawns (shrimp) and other seafoods of your choice simmer in their tomato and herb bath to create not only a tasty, but fun meal. Get the bibs ready and put down two table cloths, because when you start enjoying this old time traditional Italian meal, manners and cleanliness are quickly forgotten!
26 oz. jar
- 2 - 26 oz jars Paladini Cioppino Sauce
- 12 live medium clams
- 2 cooked Dungeness crabs cracked, cleaned and sectioned
- 12 oz firm raw fish fillets such as pacific snapper, sturgeon, sea bass or halibut, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 12 medium to large raw prawns in the shell (shrimp), I like to use raw peeled & devained..."not as messy "
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Fresh parsley
- 8 medium fresh raw scallops and / or 8 live mussels
- ½ cup white wine ( highly recommended )
Other Paladini Cioppino / Pasta Sauce Serving Suggestions
Paladini Cioppino / Pasta Sauce is a thick versatile sauce perfectly acented with basil, oregano and other spices with a hint of red chili flakes for a bite. It\\'s uses are unlimited...we hope we can spoil you forever once you have tried it! Use Paladini Cioppino / Pasta Sauce with the following: